What is Dynamic Waterjet?
Dynamic Waterjet Systems involve revolutionary technology that reduces the cost per inch
and greatly increases cutting speeds for all abrasive waterjet cutting applications.
With active tolerance control, Dynamic Waterjets produce more accurate parts at
significantly higher cutting speeds compared to conventional waterjets. This system
utilizes an advanced motion system that incorporates complex mathematical cutting
models, which control an articulated wrist attached to the cutting head. This wrist allows
the cutting head to tilt in any direction, compensating for the stream lag and taper
experienced with conventional waterjet cutting machines.
The result is an accurate part with even higher tolerances than ever before and at
extremely high speeds.
Dynamic Waterjet virtually eliminates taper and compensates for geometry errors created
by conventional 2D cutting systems. Inside corners improve by changing the entrance
angle and exit point to ensure the stream produces an accurate corner with minimal speed
reduction. Accuracy is improved and cutting speeds are up to four times faster.
- up to 400% faster than traditional waterjets
- Improved cut part tolerances and geometry at much higher speeds
- Virtually eliminates taper (less than 1 degree in straight line geometry)
- Reduce part cost
- True part stacking ability with consistent tolerance layer-to-layer
- No secondary finishing required
- Cuts a wide variety of materials like metal, stone, glass, composites, etc.
Central Connecticut Waterjet Inc. 194-A Christian Lane Berlin, CT 06037 860 828-3877